The Rapid Profit Ninja Program – Rip-Off?
When it comes to making money or earning a living online, you have to have your wits about you. This Rapid Ninja Profit program offers a small insight for you to digest by explaining how (and in very little time) you can start earning between $80 & $100 each day for approximately 30 minutes a day in effort.
Offering you all this for free, I thought it was time to dive in a little further and expose some of the underlying secrets.
Is this offer legitimate? Or is it another one of those ‘bargain of a lifetime offers’ that takes your money and leaves you hanging dry?
Please read through this before you take any action on the Rapid Profit Ninja offer. Also do not forget to check out the successful approach to building a business online that offers me a very healthy monthly income!
Rapid Profit Ninja
- Product Name : Rapid Profit Ninja
- Product Owner : Art Flair
- Product Price : $8.66 with up sells to just under $250
- Product Website : artofmarketing.academy/rpn-sales-v2/
- My Overall Score : 1/10
If you click the link above for the Product Website, you will see you are presented with a video to watch from Rapid Profit Ninja. This smooth talking guy will guide you through what he thinks you should know in a very clever and confident way in order to tempt you to take up this so called free offer.
The offer involved basically tells you that with little effort (only 30 minutes a day) you can go on to earn between $80 and $100 on a daily basis and more if you are willing to put in the extra time.
From my experience, many offers like this are presented in such a way that they seem completely genuine and people are happy to spend their money to see what they are all about. Of course, many people are looking to make a living off the internet and those doing so are not always well-off when it comes to their financial status. Programs such as these prey on those that are willing to sign up to something for free only to have a hidden agenda later!
This program basically offers you a PDF (e-book) with a little under 30 pages and a few online videos. They all explain how you can be involved in selling graphic designs using online programs such as Canva and Fiverr which are free to use anyway – I have Free accounts with both.
This program IS legitimate, but does it really offer what is promised? Can you really earn these kinds of numbers for only half an hour’s work a day? Keep reading!!
Who Is Rapid Ninja For?
Like I say, this offer is a legitimate one, and I would say it is relatively good for people looking to make small amounts. If you are happy with a few bucks here and there only now and again, this is maybe good for you. However, you will not be earning the promised amounts you see advertised. I would say at best maybe between $5 and $10 each day.
If you are looking to actually build a substantial business online with regular customers which offers a solid and regular income, then I would say this product is not for you.
If you want to see the way I built my business and achieved a comfortable monthly income. See my recommendation here.
Pros & Cons
- It Is Cheap To Start – Start For Under $10 (NOT FREE like it is stated in the video)
- Very Easy To Follow And Understand The E-Book and Video Tutorials
- Money Back Guarantee (So It Says)
- With other expert graphic designers out there, this training will not get you ahead of them
- The 30 Minutes A Day that is promised is all hype and is not practical
- The level of earnings are not possible especially if you are new to graphic design
- Expensive up sells that do not really offer any value
- Great introduction video on the sales page, but little going on beyond that
A Course Breakdown
The E-Book that is provided for download once you sign up is pretty basic. The first pages are about Art Flair (the owner) and this takes up a good percentage of the book. In actual fact there are only around 20 pages of tuition within the document itself.
It is a beginners guide and I guess it does a relatively good job of introducing you to Canva (The Graphic Design Platform) but it is far from in depth. I personally use Canva.com to build graphics for my websites and I do so quite comfortably. I have never needed a PDF such as this to show me how to do it. It is a simple process and you can easily gain the experience you need on your own.
The videos provided simply walk you through how to build your personal profile on Fiverr.com and details how to advertise your work. On Fiverr, you need to create what is called a GIG, which is basically a service that you are offering.
Other videos go on to explain how to market your GIG on other social platforms and get positive feedback so you get a better presence and image across Fiverr..
Again, all of this activity on Canva and Fiverr is self-explanatory and I learned to use them alone and with ease.
For me, the E-Book and the tuition videos were a Waste Of Money. I was happy to purchase it simply to make this review, and NO, I did not get conned into buying the up sells!!
Like I have mentioned, there are up sells involved with this package, and in my opinion they are not worth the money. They reach into the hundreds of dollars, but they do not provide the training and tuition you need to be successful online. Lots of hype only. Yes it is all convincing, but it is hype only nonetheless!
- The Price to Start is $8.66 – I personally love the counter giving you only 10 minutes to buy as the offer is down to the last 5 copies available. It is an E-Book and online video package. They are always available and unlimited as they are electronic. Besides, refresh the page, and you will see the counter reset to 10 minutes! All a hype to get you to buy!
- Once you Sign Up you are then hit with the up sells. There is another $19 dollars to pay for an advanced training package that will tell you how to increase your earnings by double (and even triple). Tempted? errr NO!!
- If that is not enough there is another $27 to pay so you can learn different ways to make money. What? The Rapid Profit Ninja can’t be that good then can it?
- Get ready for it, another $197 to get into the Mastermind Group with personal coaching. Hmm, I don’t think so!
So tell me, are you tempted? Or are you starting to see your way around this?
In my opinion, those that are looking to earn a living online can easily fall for programs like this.
Graphic Design is a very competitive field however, and to be up there with the best of them and to get attention, you need to be damn good at what you are doing. This Rapid Profit Ninja does NOT offer what is needed to be successful in this area of expertise. Far from it in fact.
Yes, you can earn some money if you follow this (to a point) but it will require a lot of hard work and many hours of your time. It does not provide a passive income like you would get with your own website and online business. Many hours for little in return with this Rapid Profit Ninja offer to be honest.
Personally, I prefer to have my own website and see my income grow each month. The work I have put in months and even years ago still pays today, and you cannot have that without your own internet space (IE a website).
If you look at this chart for example you can see the power of the program I use as opposed to this one.
My Final Advice To You
If you are interested in doing something for yourself and becoming successful online, then you need to be willing to undertake the correct practical training and tuition and build your own business.
Come and see where I got started and learn all the skills required to practically build your own business step by step!
If you are serious and want to know more, come and see my number one go to place for everything you need. Stop wasting your time and money on cheap offers that do not deliver.
Thanks, and reach out to me in the comments below if you have any questions or you want to share your thoughts.