A lot of people ask me this question and it is a popular subject when it comes to businesses online. Chris, what is the best keyword search tool available that is effective, reliable, yet at the same time not too expensive?
Well, if you are starting off online, (or if you are already established to be honest) and you are looking for a good keyword research tool to accompany your groundwork, then I recommend you read this.
Many people struggle with keywords and have unanswered questions. What is a good keyword? How do I know if a keyword is good or not? How can I find out if people are searching for the keyword I want to use? What if I can’t think of a keyword?etc
Do you seem to struggle with keywords and keyword research? Are you looking to maximize your efforts and get your content ranked on the first page of the search engines?
All this will be covered here plus lots more and at the end of this page you will have a good knowledge of how keywords work, what to look out for and the best option available for a great user-friendly platform. So let’s get started.
My Take On Keywords
Keywords are (or at least they should be) the essence of your content and all of your pages and posts on your website should target a keyword. A keyword is what somebody types into the search engines when they are looking for something.
For example, if you were searching for advice because you had a flat tyre on your car, you might go online and search for the following.
- How to fix a flat car tyre?
- How to put the spare wheel on my car?
- What is the easiest way to change a car wheel?
Now, these are all keywords and they are examples of what people might type into Google (or other search engines such as Bing & Yahoo) in order to find the information they are looking for so they can fix their issues.
All of your content on your website needs to focus on a keyword. The keyword will be in the title of your post and when people search for the information, your content will present the reader with what they are looking for.
Without good keyword research, this cannot be achieved.
What Is The Jaaxy Keyword Tool?
Jaaxy? What is that? I have never heard of it?
These are all questions you may have, so I want to cover it in more detail here so you have a good overview of its benefits.
Jaaxy is an online keyword research tool. You do not need to download any software to make use of it and you simply sign up and operate all the functions from the web page. It has been developed by two close business companions, Kyle Loudon and Carson Lim. Incidentally, they are also the founders and creators of Wealthy Affiliate, the full educational platform which guides you through building an online business from start to finish.
For those of you that are not in the know, let me quickly explain to you what a keyword research tool like Jaaxy does.
Google as you may probably be aware, is considered the most popular and used platform for people today when they are browsing the internet. Now, if you are building a business/website/blog, you want all these relevant people to come and read your content right? You want this free targeted traffic (your visitors) to read your material and take advice on what you have to say plus consider the promotions you are offering.
Before you can do this however, you need to base this content on a keyword so that Google and its complex algorithm knows where to place and rank your work. This way, you can get all your hard efforts ranked on the first page of the search results so people can see them.
This is where the Jaaxy Keyword Research Platform comes in. It is simple to use and will provide you with massive benefits when it comes to your keywords as well as offering you the edge over your competitors so you are always steps ahead.
Jaaxy is also very sophisticated, and it can offer guidance on domain names, affiliate promotions and niche ideas for your business. This is the great thing about the Jaaxy Platform, as it is not only a keyword research tool. There are some massive benefits to choosing Jaaxy over other competing offers and the results are all presented in a very simple and non confusing way!
So, let’s dig a little deeper and let me show you around the Jaaxy Keyword Research Platform.
Component 1 – The Keyword Research
You see the screen shot I have provided below, you can see the results of a very simple keyword search that I have completed and all the relevant data that goes with it. You can see the search phrase is ” the best keyword search tool” and you can see the results all presented in a table format.
So, what does it all mean? What does the AVG, QSR and KQI stand for? How are you to comprehend this information to know if a keyword is good or bad? Well, here I will highlight all that you need to know in the simplest terms.
- The Keyword – The first column lists the keyword that you searched for at the top of the list, and other keywords too which are relevant to your search. This is a great feature as it offers lots of other competing keywords that can help you determine the best one relevant to the content you want to write.
- AVG (Average) – This figure displays the average number of searches (globally) that the keyword gets on a monthly basis. As you can see for the search I made on the example above, ” the best keyword search tool” gets 79 searches per month.
- Traffic – This figure donates the expected amount of traffic you can receive to your page or post should it achieve first page rankings in the search engines (Google). Again, in the example, our keyword could expect 14 visitors per month.
- QSR (Quoted Search Results) – This figure will allow you to see the competition for the keyword you are looking at. It basically tells you how many competing websites there are (globally) for that exact same keyword. In our case, there are 107 competing websites.
- KQI – Keyword Quality Indicator – This is a great feature and it will alert you to whether or not the keyword you are looking for is a good keyword to go for when it comes to writing your content. For us, you can see it says “great”.
- SEO – Search Engine Optimization – This score is an average which is based on the other search result figures. It basically allows you to determine if the keyword will likely be able to rank on the first page or not. The higher the number, the better. As you can see, our search result offered a score of 93 out of 100. It is pretty good.
- Domains – This column will show you if the keywords are also available to be used as domain names. i.e .org .com .net and so on.
- Brainstorm – A great way to see other keywords relevant to your search. A great tool for increasing your chances of finding a really great keyword that will rank.
Click The Video To See An Insight Into The Jaaxy Keyword Research Platform
So How Do I See From Here If A Keyword Is Good?
When it comes to choosing a relevant keyword for your article or post, there are generally three things to look at. I say generally, as there is room for manoeuvre.
1. Try to choose a keyword that has over 100 searches per month. >100
2. Try to choose a keyword that has under 100 competing websites. <100
3. You must make sure the keyword makes grammatical sense
This is not to say that if you find a keyword that has 50 searches per month with a competition of less than 100 it is bad. 50 searches per month is better than nothing. Think if you had 70 or 80 posts which all receive 50 searches per month, they soon mount up right?
Also, if the competition is slightly higher than 100, do not panic. Again, it is not the end of the world to have a keyword that has for example 80 searches per month and the competition is 110.
However, when starting out, there is no sense to go after a keyword that has half a million searches per month and a higher competition. You will never get ranked (or you will certainly struggle) and you efforts will be in vain.
If you see the example above, I made a search for the keyword ‘Premier League’. You can see it has thousands upon thousands of searches, but the competition is higher and the KQI (Keyword Quality Indicator) shows Normal. This keyword has some fierce competition, so you would need to think twice here and look for an alternative.
Component 2 – Building Your Keyword Lists
Once you start with keywords you will find it addictive. Searching for good keywords creates new ideas and soon you will be inundated with lots of great keywords which you can target on your project.
When things start rolling, it is important to stay organized and keeping your keywords in order is essential. This way, you can come back to them later on and easily choose and implement the ones you need or want.
Jaaxy has a great feature for this, and you can build your campaigns and keep all of your keywords in relevant and organized lists for when you need them.
No need to keep coming back and starting keyword research again from scratch!
Take a look at the below screenshot to see how keywords can be stored in folders for future use.
Component 3 – The Alphabet Soup Technique
The Alphabet Soup Technique is a very powerful feature of the Jaaxy Platform. It is understandable that on occasion, your mind can go completely blank as you stare into space thinking of a keyword and it just doesn’t come. I have been there myself.
The Alphabet Soup Feature allows the platform to do the work for you. Simply type in the subject of what your post is to be about, and look through the search results. It is as easy as that.
If you look below, I have offered you an example.
I did a quick search for Wealthy Affiliate using the search box. It offers me many keywords using the alphabet starting with the letter ‘A’. I simply need to drag the slider through the alphabet and it will uncover hundreds (and more) keywords which i could leverage.
There is nothing more complicated than that. A very powerful concept where all the work is done for you.
Component 4 – Spy On Your Competitors
Knowing what your competition is and what they are doing is crucial to your success. With a simple search. you can see what your competitors are up to across Google, Bing and Yahoo. See first page results for the keyword you are targeting as well as insider information that you can use to your advantage.
As you can see from the example here, you are able to peek behind the scenes. You can get information such as your competitors Alexa Rank, whether or not they are using Google Adsense, how many links are on their website, word counts and Meta information. All really powerful aspects which you can use to your advantage.
Knowing how to evaluate your competitors is very often equally important (if not more important) than the keyword research itself. Seeing what others are doing allows you to develop in a stronger way so you can outrank them in the search engines and get that number 1 spot.
Component 5 – Check Your Rankings
Once your content is published, it is important you keep a track of your rankings. Let’s face it, if you feel you have written a good article and it is achieving page 3 or 4 results at best in the search engines, you will need to know why!
The Site Rank feature in Jaaxy is another powerful part of the platform and it will keep track of all of your keywords and where they are ranked in the search results across Google, Bing and Yahoo.
You simply need to enter the keyword you want to check on, and Jaaxy will provide you with up to date results as well as a graph which allows you to see the keyword performance over time.
Component 6 – Research Your Affiliate Programs
Rather than scouring through different affiliate networks searching for hours to locate products you can promote, the Jaaxy platform delivers a fast and responsive solution.
Simply type in your chosen keyword, and the platform will do all the hard work for you by fetching all of the products from the relevant affiliate marketing networks.
Another great asset of Jaaxy that will save you hours of time.
How Much Does It Cost To Use the Jaaxy Platform?
As with most things in life that are worth their salt, a lot of them do not come free. You will be pleased to learn however, that Jaaxy has 4 membership tiers, and you are welcome to sign up for free and use the platform.
The 4 tiers are as follows:
- Free Starter And Lite Packages – Although the access is not full with these two levels, you can make use of many of its components. For example, you can do your keyword research (30 searches per month), you can check your Site Rank, you can leverage the Affiliate Programs Search feature and you can use the Search Analysis to check on your competitors.
- $49 Per Month Pro Membership – With this plan, your searches become unlimited as opposed to being limited to 30 per month on the Starter and Lite Packages. I personally use this plan and it serves ALL of my needs. The only disadvantage to this membership is that all of your search results do not load automatically and you need to manually fetch them. It is a very easy process, but just takes a few seconds longer to get the results you want. This package also offers 2000 automatic searches to check on your site rank keywords.
- $99 Per Month – Enterprise Membership – This membership offers everything including faster search results and all of the information being presented to you automatically. I will be honest here and say that the Enterprise Membership is for more established internet business users. If you are new on the scene, start of with the free plan and maybe make use of the Pro Membership later. You can consider the Enterprise option once you are well-established and earning an income from your online venture.
The Stand Out Points Of The Jaaxy Keyword Research Tool
The one thing I like about Jaaxy is the fact that it keeps things simple. There are of course many platforms available when it comes to keyword research, but a lot of them in my opinion make things more complicated than they need to be.
Platforms such as ‘Ahrefs Keyword Explorer’, ‘SECockpit’ and ‘SEM Rush’, although thorough, make things complicated by offering you far more information than you actually need.
I have used some of the other tools out there too, and very often you can be sidetracked (and often sucked) into different areas of the platforms with other features that are not needed for keyword research.
Jaaxy offers you what you need to do your keyword research, get good rankings, check your competition and make progress in the search engines. No fancy pants stuff to deter you or distract you from your work.
The results you get are very accurate from Jaaxy, which allows you to have confidence that you will make good progress when it comes to getting free targeted traffic in the search results (SERPS) with your content.
Room For Improvement?
As always, there is room for improvement, and the owners Kyle & Carson are always implementing the latest technology when it comes to Jaaxy and the Wealthy Affiliate Platforms.
At the time of writing, the only things I feel Jaaxy is lacking are as follows.
- If you are a non English speaker or your English is not so good, then you may have issues. All of the platform relies on the English language to perform. You can do searches in other languages, but the results can be questionable.
- You need an internet connection at all times to use Jaaxy. As the program is web based and does not offer downloadable software, if you lose your connection you will not be able to use the program.
- You can only perform global searches. It is not possible for example to search for results only in the New York area, i.e local results. Every keyword search you do will draw results from around the world as a whole.
This is not to say these areas of improvement will be addressed in the future. The Jaaxy platform is always getting better!
Try The Jaaxy Keyword Research Tool For FREE!!
Like I say, I have used some of the other available platforms on the market for my keyword research, but I would recommend Jaaxy over all of them.
Although I highlight some areas that could be improved (in my opinion) I do not see them as negatives. You will be pressed to find another Keyword Research Tool that performs as well that offers the results that Jaaxy does.
Enter A Keyword And Try Jaaxy FREE
If you are serious about your online business, then you need to be serious about keywords and keyword research. There is no escaping this.
To try the Jaaxy Keyword Research Platform simply sign up here for your FREE trial. Try it now and be way ahead of your competitors.
I hope I have given you a good overview of Jaaxy, but If you have any question just reach out to me in the comments below and I will happily help you out!